- Agrarian Artisan Designs – selling kits, patterns, yarn and crochet goodies. Val will also be running crochet workshops. I believe there are still places available, but please book in advance. More info here.
- Crafts from the Dungeon – rigid heddle weaving demonstration and and selling a fabulous range of kits across a range of fibre arts, plus woven items.
- Eco-Stitch – selling a range of hand-dyed 100% linen yarn, knitting and crochet kits.
- Jenny Barnett Needle felting – a needle felting workshop and selling felting kits and other goodies
- Yarns from the Plain – selling fabulous hand-dyed British yarn and fibre, and crochet kits.
Knit and natter area
Coffee shop run by volunteers raising money for Bloodwise.
Entry to the festival is FREE and there is ample free parking.