100% hand-dyed linen: eco-friendly, vegan yarn
Our yarns are dyed in our Cheshire workshop in the UK,
using non-toxic low impact dyes.
- Semi-solid yarns are dyed with varying shades of the same colour, tone on tone.
- Multi-coloured yarns contain different colours to give a more variegated effect.
- Undyed linen yarn comes in an off-white colour, ready for dyeing or using as is.
- Gradient colour blanks, pre-knitted and hand-dyed in gradient colours. Just unravel and knit or crochet your project directly from the piece, or wind into a ball if you prefer.
- Pre-dyed solid colours in 50g skeins (not hand-dyed)
- Natural linen yarn (undyed, unbleached)
ALL HAND-DYED DK YARN REDUCED TO CLEAR, including mini-skeins.